GET THE FULL STORY.
ROBOLIVE® AT A GLANCE:
Through a unique and comprehensive set of analysis tools, RoboLive® lets manufacturers and system integrators visualize robotic processes and identify production problems before they occur, all in a one-stop software solution.
RoboLive® addresses the most common challenges facing manufacturers today, and the results are measurable. By preventing recalls, reducing scrap, and minimizing downtime, users save time & money, and see improved production quality immediately.
RoboLive® is composed of 5 main elements:
- Process Visualization displays process paths and data points on a 3D visualization of the part.
- Path Calibration adapts theoretical robot paths to real-world conditions seamlessly.
- Vehicle-0 Determination determines a vehicle’s origin point in real space without the need for laser measurement.
- Software Overview summarizes robot-specific information into a single, accessible document.
- Robot Documentation creates technical manuals for each of your robots automatically.
THE ROAD SO FAR:
Since the project began in 2020, the RoboLive® team has been dedicated to developing and refining our software solutions:
the START OF AN IDEA
RoboLive's first EXHIBITION
IZB Top 20 Innovative Product
The software has the potential to have a radical impact on robotic manufacturing processes. My drive is to leverage this potential and to bring the great benefits of RoboLive® to our customers.”
– Heiner Steinbrink, Operating Manager
+49 (5332) 9306-0
+1 (423) 509-0268